(with a bigger-than-usual
of questions and answers regarding :
- First name: It depends on if you speak English or Chinese.
- Are you named after anyone: Negative.
- Do you wish on stars? Let me quote ``Never... I'd rather pray'' -- Melissa.
- Which finger is your favourite? I am no respecter of fingers. (``God is no respecter of persons'' -- Acts 10:34.)
- When did you last cry? Memory retrieval system: Domain error. (i.e. too long ago.)
- Do you like your handwriting? Affirmative.
- What is your favourite lunchmeat? Define: lunchmeat.
- What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf? Invalid question: I do not have CD's on my shelf.
- Are you a daredevil? I have no associations with the devil.
- Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? I do not swear. (``Swear not at all'' -- Matthew 5:34.)
- Do looks matter? Depends on the type of objects in discussion.
- Have you ever misused a word and it sounded absolutely stupid? English IS my second language. Just to let you know.
- Do you think there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Negative.
- Do fish have feelings? If we do not yet fully understand ourselves, who are we, that we try to understand other species?
- Are you trendy? Define: trendy.
- How do you release anger? The best method is to prevent it all together. If, however, I accumulate anger, I come before God and he gives me peace that the world do not understand.
- Where are your second homes? The Church, my schools, and the KCLS library.
- Do you trust other's easily? Depends on if you make punctuation mistakes.
- What was your favourite toy as a child? Circuit boards.
- What class in school do you think is totally useless? In view of the qualifier ``totally'' in the question statement, any attempt to give specific answers will result in exaggeration.
- Do you have a journal? Depends on the precise definition of ``journal.''
- Do you use sarcasm a lot? Depends on the ambiguous frequency identifier ``a lot.''
- What do you look for in a boy/girl? Depends on the motive.
- What are your nicknames? Jedi, Jeddy, Jedo, etc.
- Would you ever bungee jump? One of the limitations of letting time progress uni-directional is the uncertainty of future events at an earlier temporal coordinate. (i.e. I don't know for sure.)
- Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Negative, that is not efficient.
- Do you think that you are strong? ``When I am weak, then am I strong.'' -- 2 Corinthians 12:10.
- What is your favourite ice cream flavor? This statement assumes at least two things that may be false:
- I enjoy eating ice cream to a point I choose a favourite, and
- I am physically able to distinguish between flavors.
- What is your favourite color? The largest wavelength in the visible spectrum perceivable by my light-sensitive organ. (Red, approximately 700nm.)
- What is your least favourite food? Even though the well ordering theorem (Halmos, Naive Set Theory, p.68) states that every set can be well ordered, it does not guarantee a well ordering with respect to any given structure or order the given set might already possess (i.e. ``less than or equal to'' a food with respect to favouritism).
- How many wisdom teeth do you have? Please refer to the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle.
- How many people have a crush on you right now? When modeling this with differential equations, we see zero is a stable equlibirum (sink).
- What do you listen to before going to bed if anything at all? I attempt to listen to God's voice. (Although it does not have anything to do with the temporal interval mentioned in the question statement, it nevertheless does not take away from the answer its truthfullness.)
- What colour pants are you wearing? I do not have a digital RGB analyzer at my disposal, yet.
- Favourite sports? Table tennis.
- What was the last thing you ate? I can safely assume I non-purposely consumed some toothpaste while brushing my teeth
- If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? That depends on the creator. (``Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou?'' -- Isaiah 45:9.)
- How is the weather right now? What we perceive can depend on our inward feeling. When I ask one, ``how is the sunshine?'' I am more interested in how one feel. In this sense, the weather is good.
- First thing you notice about the opposite sex? The skin colour. Again, even if the answer does not have anything to do with the qualifying phrase in the question statement, the general answer that encompass all sub-situations is consistently true.)
- Do you play music or sing? Affirmative.
- How art thou today? Same as the weather, see above.
- Eye colour? What about it? Please elaborate.
- Wear contacts? I took them off approximately 7200 seconds ago.
- Favourite month? Let me quote Melissa, again! ``June... my b days coming up... JUNE 4th!!!!! Heh...''
- Favourite food? This question is very similar IN NATURE to a previous question about least favourite food. The main pathological point, is that the types of food available to us is uncountably infinite (as opposed to countably infinite).
- Last movie you watched? It depends on the precise definitions of last, movie, and watch.
- Scary movies or happy endings? A question statement built on top of another question statement that is unanswerable is also unanswerable.
- Hair colour? If I remember correctly, black (the most beautiful of all hair variaions) is a non-color.
- Favourite soda? I do not drink carbonated beverages.
- If you had one wish what would it be for? This hypothetical situation cannot be answered out of context.
- If you could take 3 person on a trip who would you take? God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- What is your middle name? You need to come to my graduation to find that out.
- What are your favourite smells? ``A sweet savour of Christ'' -- 2 Corinthians 2:15.
- What did you watch on tv last night? None. I was at the Black Lake Service Meeting.
List of all responders.